Saturday, August 7, 2010

Lughnassadh

Today is Lughnassadh... Officially. The sun has moved itself 15 degrees into Leo and like the fire sign Leo is, it is hotter than Hell.

I have been up since the break of dawn, or right before it actually since i need my java juice to get the day started right. Since the first gray of the morning I have been mowing; trying to get as much of it done before the heat kicks in full force. As of 8:00 this morning it was 85 degrees with a heat index of 96 degrees. Lets just say I am a little wet. We are under a heat advisory with the heat index reaching 110 today.

Tonight is my coven's class and then we are going to have our private ritual. Lughnassadh, or Lammas, is always a private ritual because of the heat and the lack of air conditioning at my place. Tonight though we are going to try to play some water games so that way we can be wet and hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment